Prev: GZG ECC - Orange Starships? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: ECC Post Mortem

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 19:09:43 -0500
Subject: Re: ECC Post Mortem

> From the event that never happened and
> for which Tomb and Laserlight cannot be
> held liable in any court in any land due to
> extensive disclaimers and possible reasons
> of insanity:
>
> Jerry? "I think I will need a lot of expensive
> therapy."

That was Jerry, yes.

> Someone else: "I don't think I'll ever be
> able to get this out of my mind."
>
> A third player: "I don't even *understand*
> what happened....." (in a dazed voice)
>
> Me: "That's good. That's the effect we
> were shooting for." Pause. "Anyone can
> move figures around the board and roll
> dice. We Canadians come down here just
> to &%$* with the minds of the Americans.
> That's really what this is all about."

<grin> TomB may have some confusion about who is Canadian (I'm not)
and whose minds were being messed with (which included Roger, Adrian
and Jerry).  For example:

"It's time for initiative--pick a color!"

and later on, as Adrian was being shot at by a nameless Arab civilian:
Me: "He's got a red turban on, so hand me a red quality die. <pause,
just long enough for the civilian's Elite status to sink in and Adrian
to start to turn white> Okay, now hand me a green quality die instead,
these guys are only nameless Arab civilians after all."

Prev: GZG ECC - Orange Starships? Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!