Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: [DSIII]

From: Jon Davis <davisje@n...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 18:06:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [DSIII]

Indy wrote:

> Foxx Travis wrote:
> >
> > I guess I'm with Beth.  There's a lot of reasons why
> > chits could be replaced, but on the other side of the
> > coin, it's a nice change and unique way to divvy up
> > the damage!
>
> I don't mind the chits too much. However, I would miss
> the odd 'boom' chit, and supposedly random "firing
> systems down"/"target systems down" chits. This weekend,
> however, at ECC, the UNSC would NOT have missed the
> "firing systems down" chit, as that was drawn many,
> many times for shots they fired on the ESU. The ESU had
> its fair share, but the UNSC had more than its fair share
> and could have done with a few less. And this after I
> had already removed some of the firing/target systems
> down chits, wanting more damage chits to be potentially
> drawn (I guess I draw "firing systems down" chits like
> I roll low with dice ;-)
>
> Indy

We had very few 'Systems Down' chit results in the Battle
for Huntington game.  I use the first chit draw ONLY to
determine that result, otherwise, your size 5 weapons would
be significantly less reliable than your size 2 weapons.

The biggest difficulty with the chits was determining APSW
results from the MBTs to the Contitutionalist militiamen dug in
the outskirts of Huntington.  Each tank had two APSWs and
required three chits drawn against dug in troops (Yellows only).

Jon

Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended