Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: GZG ECC VI AAR [long]

[GZGECC] After Action Reports

From: Jerry Han <jhan@w...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:19:32 -0500
Subject: [GZGECC] After Action Reports

Hi folks,

I've got the first mailing list AARs, plus some pictures up at:

http://www.warpfish.com/gzgecc/gzgecc6/aar.shtml

I'm still organizing the rest of the pictures -- there are over 300 of
them, so, I'm doing some picking, try to get the best of the bunch out
(as opposed to posting all 300, which is what I did in the past.)

Thanks!
JGH
--
**** Jerry Han - jhan@warpfish.com - http://www.warpfish.com/jhan ****
"There've been times, I'm so confused; All my roads, they lead to you

Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: GZG ECC VI AAR [long]