Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 13:30:11 -0600
Subject: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended

I know 190 well. I am very familiar with Killeen, I graduated from
Copperas
Cove High School, Class of '87.

Too funny , I live in Cove...)

That's just as good as Waco to me, and it is very central. Maybe we
should
set up a SCC (South Central Con, or somesuch) mailing list and see who
we
can get involved. Your time frame sounds doable. Gives enough time to
get
the space and events organized while giving enough lead time for people
who would like to attend.

Good Idea on mailing list. Was thinking of calling it Ground Zero Gulf
Con
but , that was just a thought and not a major issue....)

Don

Prev: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended Next: Re: GZG ECC VI has ended