Prev: Re: [DSIII] Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@c...>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 16:49:36 -0500
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

I really don't want to be unpopular with this comment, but there is a
danger
to producing the same vehicle in multiple scale.  I reference Agents of
Gaming introduceing the Fleet Action scale, instantly killing off the
entire
market for their full size line. This is the first thing they did to
kill
themselves off.   That said, I prefer 15mm as I have thousands of other
15mm
figures and lots of 15mm terrain.  I hate going to another scale.

But, I was considering doing 25's just because that's where the figures
were.  When 15's become a real option, that basically eliminates me as a
25mm customer.	Looking at this from GZG's perspective, is this really
the
way you want a customer to think?   The rules are great, the miniatures
are
excellent, is there a business reason for the 1) additional inventory
2)
splitting an already small market.

That being the case, I would like to see a complete 15mm line of
everything,
including civilians, space ship crews (overalls, clip boards, tools,
consoles, etc), vehicles, troops.  Space ship crews should not have
hats.
There is absolutely NO REASON why an engineer shoulds where a hat in his
own
engine room.).	Lots of aliens too.

Now while I really would like to see that, that doesn't mean that there
is a
business reason for it.  I don't think that GZG could break even on the
stuff I want to see.

Prev: Re: [DSIII] Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!