Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [DSIII] was RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out !

Re: [DSIII] was RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Bill Brush" <bbrush@u...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 16:59:42 -0600
Subject: Re: [DSIII] was RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

How would I change DS?	Well that's a very good question.

1.  Overhaul damage system.  It's been talked to death on this list, so
there are lots of alternatives already developed.

2.  The construction system needs fixed to make a more coherent vehicle.
I.e.  amount of armor should have a bearing on speed, maneuverability,
etc.
3.  A "Corp" book that gives "Canon" designs and TOE's.

4.  Fix or eliminate the points system.

5.  General clean-up of the rules.

A think a factor in DSII's lack of popularity is it has very little
support
in the way of other books, and GZGverse material.

Bill