Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

GZG figure scale

From: Jerry Acord <acord@i...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:50:00 -0500
Subject: GZG figure scale

Sorry if this winds up posting twice, but I sent the original post about

12 hours ago and it has yet to appear on the list....

Are GZG figure scales (25mm, 15mm) measured from foot to eye, or to top
of head?  It is my understanding that most manufacturers use the foot to

eye measure for the mm scale, but not all.  A group of 25mm foot to eye
figs will obviously look big next to a group of 25mm foot to top of head

figures.

Cheers
Jerry Acord
acord@imagiware.com

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!