Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: Re: FT FB3

Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Tony Francis" <tony@b...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 13:28:35 +0000
Subject: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Indy wrote:

>Odd. I sent a msg late last night [my time] with what I had
>counted from the list. THis is what I came up with:

I sent a message this morning that as far as I can see hasn't appeared
on the list yet.

>Who:		 ScanF	 IF	 Slamm	 Crew*	 Phalon
>Indy		 4	 1	 1	 2	 2
>The_Beast	 3	 3	 3	 3	 -
>Oerjan 	 3	 0	 0	 0	 6
>Johan B	 6	 0	 0	 0	 0
>Jason B	 0	 0	 10	 0	 0
>Laserlight	 0	 16	 0	 0	 0
>		 ---	 ---	 ---	 ---	 ---
>Curr Total	 16	 20	 14	 5	 8
>* - station/ship crew

Add me for 6 packs of New Israelis, 4 packs of crew figures, 6 Slammers.

I'd also put in a vote for generic (combat fatigues, caps / berets /
bareheaded) gun / heavy weapon crew and generic (cap / beret / bonedome)

vehicle crew, both full-figures and half-figures for putting in hatches.

If these appeared I'd have at least half-a-dozen of each.

Does anyone know of any pics of the ScanFed 25s anywhere ? I'd like to
see those before I decide.

Tony

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: Re: FT FB3