Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

Re: Rheindahlen Con

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@p...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:44:49 +0100
Subject: Re: Rheindahlen Con

KH.Ranitzsch@t-online.de wrote:
> Hi Derk
> (and anybody else in the area)
>
> This year's Rheindahlen Con has been announced for the weekend
> 29th-31st March:
> http://www.theawa.de/html/events.html
> http://www.geocities.com/rheindahlenwgc/
> The biggest Wargaming event in Germany (not that it takes much for
> that)
>
> Will we see you there ?

I intend to go, but I still need to remind people here at Murphy's
Heroes. If there is the usual interest we probably attend with two
carloads of people. And maybe a demo...

Frits

--
Frits Kuijlman			   F.Kuijlman@{its,cs,twi}.tudelft.nl
Delft University of Technology			      The Netherlands

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!