Prev: Slammers game was: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: Space Master Starship Construction

RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 09:49:39 +1100
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

On Friday, February 21, 2003 5:31 AM, Ground Zero Games
[SMTP:jon@gzg.com]
wrote:
> Ok Laser, here's the deal - you (and the rest of the guys on the list
who
> are reading this and are interested) get us enough pre-orders together
> cover the cost of moulding a pack of 15mm IF, and we'll do 'em.....
bit
> like Nic's 100 Club, but a bit more unofficial...... we'd need to sell
> about 60 packs (of 8 figs) to hit break-even point.

I'll sign up for 5 packs of 15mm Slammers.

Also 1 pack of 15mm Station Personnel if it eventuates.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

Prev: Slammers game was: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: RE: Space Master Starship Construction