Prev: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out! Next: Re: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@D...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 14:11:32 -0800
Subject: RE: [OFFICIAL-COMMERCIAL] More Slammers figs out!

No OUDF?

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Dances With Rocks [mailto:kochte@stsci.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 4:08 PM
To: 'gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu'

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003, Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis) wrote:

> Oerjan, he said 60 packs to break even.

Oerjan was asking in regards to the 6mm (DS scale) stuff. Jon
was indicating 60 packs for break even for the 15mm stuff.

> What figs are available in 15's right now?

The four main powers (NAC, NSL, ESU, FSE) have at least one
regular squad of 8 (the ESU have at least 2 different regular
squads: one with a cape and the same without) and a squad of
PA. The UNSC and IJN also have a regular squad each. The Kra'Vak
have a regular squad, a "cavalry" squad (think Warg-mounted
Predators), and a PA squad. That's all I can think of off the
top of my head.

Mk

list
who
> > >are reading this and are interested) get us enough pre-orders
together
> > >cover the cost of moulding a pack of 15mm IF, and we'll do 'em.....
bit
> > >like Nic's 100 Club, but a bit more unofficial...... we'd need to
sell
> > >about 60 packs (of 8 figs) to hit break-even point.
> > >
> > >(BTW, this goes for any of the other SG ranges that you'd like in
15mm,
> > >too....)
> >
> >Roight, then. Who's with me on ScanFed 15s??  :-)
>
> Well, if you help me out with Phalon 15s I don't mind buying a platoon
of
> ScanFeds :-)
>
> Jon: sign me up for 3 packs of ScanFeds 15s and 6 packs of Phalon
15s...

> ...BTW, how many packs of 6mm figures do you need to sell to break
even?

> Later,
>
> Oerjan
> oerjan.ohlson@telia.com
>
> "Life is like a sewer.
>   What you get out of it, depends on what you put into it."
> -Hen3ry
information
> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by
law.
If
> you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.
Any