Prev: RE: Some advice Next: Re: Some advice

RE: Some advice

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@D...>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 06:52:29 -0800
Subject: RE: Some advice

Awesome! Thanks for the link!!

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: laserlight@quixnet.net [mailto:laserlight@quixnet.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 8:41 AM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:33:50 -0800, "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)"
<jabradley@deloitte.com> wrote:

>Thanks for the info Allen!!  Can you recommend a squad size?  I am
thinking
>of a heavy support weapon of some SAW in each (if it works that way in
SG)
>and then a Squad of Anti Tank type stuff per platoon.	Haven't thought
of
>medics but might make them a detachment.

Take a look at http://www.stargrunt.ca/toe/toe_index.htm including the
first article listed.

http://mail2web.com/ .

information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
 If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any

Prev: RE: Some advice Next: Re: Some advice