Prev: The Brain's EMP Missiles Next: [CON] Rides and Roomates @ ECC

RE: EMP Bombs

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:30:50 +1100
Subject: RE: EMP Bombs

G'day,

> 1. EMP Bombs/Arty: Not bad. But I'd say a
> LINE infantry unit could be affected (just
> needing a higher total?). They have lots of
> electronics and could be like the NSL or NI
> partially-powered hardshell. Also, a significant
> enough EMP could cause some rather sick
> people, no? And you know I like the idea of the
> EMP Limpet mine or the EMP Claymore.

Rather than upping the LINE's damage points vs EMP I should probably
adjust
validities against them. Maybe

  ZONE
Inner YELLOW and SPECIAL chits only
Middle YELLOW (but at HALF VALUE) and SPECIAL chits only
Outer, SPECIAL chits only

That would cover hard-shell armour failure and radios etc I guess.

I'll also start thinking about EMP mines for you ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: The Brain's EMP Missiles Next: [CON] Rides and Roomates @ ECC