Prev: RE: Minnesota players? Next: RE: [SG] Terrain

RE: Minnesota players?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <Dean.Gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:57:36 -0600
Subject: RE: Minnesota players?

> Dean, your making me cry here man!  I had originally planned to be at
CoN
> all weekend but we just bought a new car and some pet expenses
> have limited
> our visit to Friday night!!! so I will miss the FT demos there!
However

Too often life gets in the way of Fantasy (or Science Fiction).

> Hopefully there will be some stuff going on at Origins, since my
> wife and I
> plan on driving down for that one!

Origins?  You should go to GenCon. ;-)
Go to the lakes and have fun on the 4th. Wait couple weeks and then go
Indianapolis - its bigger convention and closer too. ;-)

Origins has had some FT and other GZGs in the past, but I think it has
been
pretty bare lately.
I'll be at GenCon running some games and it should have good selection
of
GZG events available.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://www.star-ranger.com
dean@star-ranger.com

Prev: RE: Minnesota players? Next: RE: [SG] Terrain