Prev: [semi-OT] new UAV planned Next: Re: [SG] Terrain

RE: Minnesota players?

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:31:11 -0800
Subject: RE: Minnesota players?

Excellent, I sent you a message!

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Indy [mailto:kochte@stsci.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2003 4:22 PM
To: gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu

"Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" wrote:

> I have talked to Kevin already and he is interested in getting
together at
> some point!  I forgot to ask if he played FT though! Anyway, I will
sign
up
> on your list as well!  I am hoping that if I can learn the systems and
get
> some armies built up quick enough here I can start doing some demos at
the
> local gaming stores and getting people interested.

Cool. Send me a msg offline when you are ready to be on the page
and I'll get the info up asap.

Mk
information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
 If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any

Prev: [semi-OT] new UAV planned Next: Re: [SG] Terrain