Prev: Re: E-bombs as Anti-PA, anti-electronic Next: Re: Micro Scale Tank turrets

RE: E-bombs as Anti-PA, anti-electronic

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 15:07:40 +1100
Subject: RE: E-bombs as Anti-PA, anti-electronic

G'day,

>Just as an FYI on 'E' bombs and their effects....
>Having worked on electronics systems for military
>aircraft I can tell you that EMP shielding is
>pretty standard on all military equipment....

Thanks for that I was basing my rules ideas on the info at

http://www.airpower.maxwell.af.mil/airchronicles/kopp/apjemp.html

I probably misinterpreted bits of it, but it had given me the impression
it'd be pretty tough to harden against everything, but then I don't know
much about this stuff other than an EMP pulse can futz up sensitive fish
who
get zapped by it, juts turning my monitor on too close to the tank sends
them wild ;)

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: E-bombs as Anti-PA, anti-electronic Next: Re: Micro Scale Tank turrets