Prev: RE: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Soap bubbles?

Re: Soap bubbles?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:11:40 +0100
Subject: Re: Soap bubbles?

Mike Hillsgrove wrote:

>I think I'll talk it over with my partner in crime and make a house
rule
>that each fighter bay requires at least 2 Hull boxes - for structural
>integrity and to have the launch AND recovery option.	We can allow
soap
>bubbles but that would be a fighter transport and would not be capable
of
>recovery or rearming.	  That means that a carrier with 8 bays also
needs 16
>hull - a reasonable design within the spirit of the rules..

This increases the cost of an optimized soap bubble carrier from 43.5
pts
per fighter bay to 47-48 pts per figther bay (not including the cost of
the
fighters themselves, of course). Doesn't sound like a very big
difference
to me...

...and when a TMF 103+ ship has only 16 hull boxes, it still qualifies
as a
soap bubble in my book :-/

Regards,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: RE: Soap bubbles? Next: Re: Soap bubbles?