Prev: RE: Tech for walkers one step closer Next: Re: What scale?

RE: Soap bubbles?

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 11:36:05 -0800
Subject: RE: Soap bubbles?

Being new to FT, and not having really seen the rules as of yet, may I
ask
how fighters work in FT?
The only game where fighters were an issue that I have played was BFG
and
there seemed to be some similar issues to what you guys are talking
about,
minus the soap bubble thing.  We fixed that by switching fighters from
actual minis you moved around the table to a representative fighter
"attack"
that was used much like any other weapon in the game with a range,
damage
etc..

Jason
information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
 If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any

Prev: RE: Tech for walkers one step closer Next: Re: What scale?