Prev: RE: Scale for SG Next: Re: Scale for SG

Re: Soap bubbles?

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:55:32 -0500
Subject: Re: Soap bubbles?

Hrm...	I've always found that making the rule first, then figuring out
justification works well.

Justification in this case, given the game system as it stands, doesn't
strike
me as an insurmountable arguement against.  I can come up with a whole
slew of
BS/justification, if the rules work for a better game.	I'm most curious
currently about something that balances fighters out...  Allowing them
to be
used, without allowing them the exponetial swarm problem.

*shrug*  Worst case scenario, we can make it a genre specific rule, for
those
who play anime style games, where fratacide is an accepted realism.

And what'cha got against frat boys?  Eh?  You'd be surprised who might
be/have
been one.

Rand.

"laserlight@quixnet.net" wrote:

> >You know, I just thought of another idea...	Taking a page from
Anime, what
> about Frat-a-cide?
>
> I wouldn't mind killing fraternity members, but bear in mind that a
6mu
> fighter attack range is usually construed as 6000km.	You've got room
for
> lots and lots of fighters without them interfering with each other.
This