Prev: Re: SJGames Next: Re: What scale?

Re: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale?

From: "Mike Hillsgrove" <mikeah@c...>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 20:46:19 -0500
Subject: Re: NOOOOOOooooooo!!!! Re: What scale?

StarGrunt is on order.	Normally I do EVERYTHING in 15's, but there is a
strong case for 25's for pure skirmish games.  The strongest case is
that I
can steal my son's SciFi 25's which are already painted.  Even have some
big
butt ugly aliens ready to go.  For WWII, another reason I ordered
StarGrunt,
it will be 15. Why?  'Cause I already have them.

I'll need to add some Egyptian looking guys. Maybe a big ring or
something.
(Anyone know where  can get a fully functional 15 or 25mm Stargate?)

I hate painting 25's.  They are much harder to do than 15's.

For skirmish 6mm is a waste. 25 is best, 15 is cheaper and easier,
anything
else is too small or too big.

Prev: Re: SJGames Next: Re: What scale?