Prev: Re: Hmmm, what gives? Next: Re: Figures

Re: ISO not-Xwing, not-YWing, etc.

From: Dances With Rocks <kochte@s...>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 13:53:02 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: ISO not-Xwing, not-YWing, etc.

On Sun, 16 Feb 2003, Thomas Barclay wrote:

> Now, I have some of these, so that means they
> either came from Jon or Tony but I can't find
> the fighters (even by oblique reference) in any
> of the on-line catalogs. Yet I know someone
> makes ships which bear an entirely coincidental
> yet striking resemblance to X-wing, Y-wing, TIE,
> etc.

Might they also be from the old Superior Wars line
of minis? They had not-Xwing and not-Tie Fighters.
GZG has not-Starfuries.

> So, someone clue me in to a web link for these
> on either GZG or Brigades site? (I forgot who I
> got these from!)

KR at Geo-Hex had the last license on the old Superior
Wars line of ships; you might try tracking in that
directions (either Geo-Hex or Mage Knight now :-/ )

Mk

Prev: Re: Hmmm, what gives? Next: Re: Figures