Prev: RE: [SG] Shotguns Next: [OT] Clix

GZG SWA I

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 16:45:36 -0500
Subject: GZG SWA I

Ted said:
So - that leads me to begin planning for the
first ever - <wait for it>  - GZG SouthWest
Asia Convention!  So far I think I've got 5
 folks signed up: me, Schoon, John
Atkinson, LOS (I'm assuming), and
"Magic" Bob (I think).	Anyone else?

[Tomb] Remember a few simple rules
though:

1. Losing opposed rolls under their house
rules is a *bad idea*.
2. If it won't stop a D12* worth of impact,
it isn't really cover.
3. Make sure you have the Blue through
Red chit mix, not the Yellow through
Green.	(I think you've got that covered)
4. Recon by fire is an acceptable tactic, but
runs the risk of hitting your own sneakies.
5. At the end of the game, all the figures
don't stand back up.

Funning aside, make sure you come back
home in one piece. And remember to hold
the map the right way when you're doing
that "directing" stuff.... ya never know with
Californians.... ;)

Tomb
Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst