Prev: Re: [SG] Shotguns Next: RE: Infantry anti-PA weapons was RE: [SG] Shotguns

Re: Infantry anti-PA weapons was RE: [SG] Shotguns

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:15:41 -0500
Subject: Re: Infantry anti-PA weapons was RE: [SG] Shotguns

Wonderful video...

Although it doesn't actually demo the SLAP round.  At least according to
the video itself, the .50 they were firing could not fire the SLAP.
They
did however have a piece of Vehicle armor that they had shot with both a
SLAP and a HE/AP/Incendiary round, the SLAP went right through, the
HE/AP/Incendiary was sticking out the entrance hole.

Rand.