Prev: RE: [SG] Shotguns Next: RE: [SG] Shotguns

RE: [SG] Shotguns

From: "Bradley, Jason (US - Minneapolis)" <jabradley@d...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:47:32 -0800
Subject: RE: [SG] Shotguns

"Speaking of blast to the head...  Even if there was no penetration,
what
about concussive force?  And let's not rule out stunning effects...
Knocking around the brain in the brain case isn't known for good
effects,
and I can't, and don't want, to imagine the sound from inside some P.A.
of a shotgun slug bouncing off your helmet...	Or the headache to
follow."

Good points but I think those things would probably be generally
covered.
In a full suit of powered armor I would assume that concussive noise and
damage has been somehow worked out and is integral to the deign of the
armor.	Why build armor that can resist the full blast from an assault
rifle
but has to be rinsed out later because the guys head popped?
information
intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law.
 If
you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.  Any
disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of
any

Prev: RE: [SG] Shotguns Next: RE: [SG] Shotguns