Prev: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences... Next: Re: [CON] GZG ECC VI - Preregistration ends Feb. 15th

Re: Names

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t...
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:02:51 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Re: Names

Glenn M Wilson schrieb:
> Not to mention an apparent 'twin' in appearance ...

I too, seem to have one or more 'twins', though never had such
problems.

My wife is Korean, and her best friend is a Chinese woman, Utari Kluth.
In our Church, people have addressed me as 'Herr Kluth' several times.
Apparently on the logic "He's the guy married to that Asian woman" and
a mix-up of the names.

Trouble is, Mr.Kluth died several years ago :-(

Greetings
Karl Heinz