Prev: [OT] ROE for dummies Next: [FT] Mini Variety

Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:40:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update, now [OT] and about odd name coincidences...

>>(I and my SO have *almost* the same family name - mine is "Ohlson",
hers is
>>"Olsson" - so we're always bickering about which of us it is who
spells it
>>incorrectly... so of course I can't admit to being called "Ohlsson"!
<G>)

>You think that's bad? My fiancee's first name is Alana. So, after we're
>married, we're going to be Allan and Alana Goodall. You think this
might
cause
>some confusion with mail...? *grin*

Heh. :)

When I was in my last year of high school, I ended up dating the *other*
person in our year with my name:  Adrian and Adrienne.	We joked that if
we
got married, it would *literally* be Mr. and Mrs. Adrian Johnson...

<ring ring>
"Hi, is Adrian there please"
"Uh, which one?"

Even worse... last year I discovered that I have a sister that I didn't
know about (yeah, there's a story involved, but I won't bore everyone
with
the sordid details...  Suffice it to say one of my parents had a wee bit
of
an "indescretion" back in the stoning-offense days of the late '50's).
Her
name is Kathy.	My "full-blooded" sister's name is... Kathy.  The "new"
sister Kathy (the older one) married a guy named... Adrian.  She has two
kids, named Katie and Tim.  My cousin in England had two kids, named...
Katie and Tim.	My sister Kathy (the younger) trains and rides horses.
My
sister Kathy (the older)... rides horses.

And so on.

("Duh, this is my brother Darryl, and this is my other brother
Darryl...")

It's weird, but good weird, if you know what I mean.

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson
adrian@stargrunt.ca
http://www.stargrunt.ca

Prev: [OT] ROE for dummies Next: [FT] Mini Variety