Prev: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV Next: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update

ISO Wireframe for Wombat APC

From: "Thomas Barclay" <kaladorn@m...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:00:00 -0500
Subject: ISO Wireframe for Wombat APC

Waay back when, I recall Ndege Diamond
showing me a wireframe he was in the process
of working on for a Wombat APC (similar idea
to what he was doing with the starships).
Anyone have that wireframe as a DXF or other
vector format? Or any APCs, etc. in such
formats?

I've just recently ordered CC2 (built on the
FastCAD engine) and would like to produce
some custom symbol files for it for the GZG
vehicles (and troops eventually). This would be
aided I suspect by being able to export DXF
format wireframes.

After all, being able to represent  your vehicles
on the maps for scenarios would be kind of
handy. Someone has done some symbol stuff
for T-72s, Hummers, and Bradleys, but I'd like
to get some for the sci-fi games.

Tom B
Mr. Thomas Barclay
Software Developer & Systems Analyst
thomas.barclay@stargrunt.ca

Prev: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV Next: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update