Prev: RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters Next: Re: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters

Re: Points was [FT] CPV vs. NPV

From: "Geoffery Rogers" <geofferyr@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 13:43:54 +1100
Subject: Re: Points was [FT] CPV vs. NPV

The main point of having a point system to to give structure to the game
being played. It also allows a quick starting point for a game between
opponents and a rough guide to those unfamilier or lacking detailed
knowledge of rule system. As well as allowing quick scaling up or down
of
each side for say a veteran vs new player and giving a semi consistant,
measurable result.

I was going to comment again about some SG short comings but it's been
gone
over before.

Buck