Prev: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV Next: Re: [OT] Orcs was: Gaming rooms

RE: FT FB3

From: "laserlight@q..." <laserlight@quixnet.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:27:58 -0500
Subject: RE: FT FB3

From:  dragon_des_vieilles_rocheuses@caramail.com
>So my Question is : can someone sum up the most important
ideas concerning new weapons and the "philosophy" of these
nations (I was interested in giving to the japanese fleet a
close-combat skill but it may be hard to play...).

You'll find an unofficial view of the Islamic Fed at
http://home.quixnet.net/~deboe/if/index.htm .  The IF Navy is beginning
transition away from SMR, towards heavy missiles (as found in More
Thrust
and modified by AEBrain).  The SDN's spinal weapon is undefined at the
moment.

http://mail2web.com/ .

Prev: Re: [FT] CPV vs. NPV Next: Re: [OT] Orcs was: Gaming rooms