Prev: [GZG-OLC] February Update Next: RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters

Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@w...>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:06:46 +1100
Subject: Re: [GZG-OLC] February Update

----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Owen" <paul.owen@gtns.co.uk>

> The two
> ships in the photo are the first new additions to the Federal Stats
Europa
> and Kra'Vak forces, and are also the first to be sculpted for us by
Oerjan
> Ohlsson - we think you'll agree he's done a superb job of following
the
> style of the original FSE and KV ship designs while creating some
excellent
> new miniatures.

You think rightly.

> FT 425 Kra'Vak TO'KI class Destroyer (pack of 2) £2.50
> FT 625 FSE HYDRA class Destroyer (pack of 2) £2.50
>
> [PHOTO]
> left to right: FT425, FT625

OK Oerjan, how did you do it?
Sincere compliments on a very professional piece of sculpting.

Don't spose you'd care to flesh out the OU range a bit?
Or reveal some of your techniques?

Prev: [GZG-OLC] February Update Next: RE: Large mass adjustments, was Re: [FT] F***ters