Prev: Re: Bye Now Next: Re: [OT] Gaming rooms

[OT] Gaming rooms

From: Beth.Fulton@c...
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 09:46:02 +1100
Subject: [OT] Gaming rooms

G'day,

> A converted one car garage actually......hardly a hall...)

Not wanting to drag the list off topic too much I wouldn't mind hearing
more
details. It sounds impressive from John's descriptions and after seeing
mates gaming palace* Derek and I are slowing drawing up plans for a
gaming
room in our house when ever we actually get enough money together to buy
the
land and build it (old age project I fear!).

*I'm not joking this thing takes up half the lower floor of his house!
Just
to give you a taste of what Barry's room is like he has 2 permanent
waist
high tables (which can each take 2+ geohex mats each) with edging to
prevent
figures and terrain skittering off and under the tables are draws and
compartments for a couple of complete sets of geohex terrain (sorry if
this
has been asked before but is anyone picking up the geohex terrain with
kr
closing?), thousands of games and other paraphernalia (he has one whole
set
of draws for dice!). The room is lined with bookshelves or specifically
made
figure storage cabinets and at one end there is a small computer
network.
Lets just say I was dumbfounded the first time I saw it!!!!

Cheers

Beth

Prev: Re: Bye Now Next: Re: [OT] Gaming rooms