Prev: Re: Bye Now Next: Re: Bye Now

Re: Bye Now

From: Randall L Joiner <rljoiner@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:45:02 -0500
Subject: Re: Bye Now

Thank you.  I don't beleive those words are said often enough.

Along with my best wishes for safety and a speedy return, I'd like to
send a few quotes that might help you in the time to come...

    A piece of freedom is no longer enough for human
    beingsĀ…unlike bread, a slice of liberty does not finish hunger.
    Freedom is like life.  It cannot be had in installments.  Freedom is

    indivisible - we have it all, or we are not free.
	--Martin Luther King, Jr.

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other
bastard die for his."
	-- George S. Patton, General

Then should some cloud pass over
  The brow of sire or lover,