Prev: [OT] Attn: Karl, Re: Fuel Cell Cars Next: [SG2] SG2 Index Updated

Re: [OT] Test

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 11:11:15 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Test

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 08:24:41 -0500, Noam Izenberg
<noam.izenberg@jhuapl.edu>
wrote:

>I sent something to the list at 10amm yesterday and didn't see it in
>last night's digest. I will hopefully see this (ot the first post in
>the next digest.

I sent a couple of e-mails to the list yesterday, too, but they never
made it
there... I'm resending them now. Apologies to anyone who gets these
twice...

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: [OT] Attn: Karl, Re: Fuel Cell Cars Next: [SG2] SG2 Index Updated