Prev: Re: Battletech and 3D ship images Next: Re: [OT] Canada was Space Programs was: Columbia

Re: Space Master Starship Construction

From: Corey Saltiel <corey@a...>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 18:46:07 -0800
Subject: Re: Space Master Starship Construction

On Sunday 09 February 2003 05:04 pm, Joe Ross wrote:
> <Flak Vest>
>
> Anyone still have the old SpaceMaster SpaceLaw starship construction
rules
> anymore? I remember them being VERY detailed, and having lots of
> interesting facets.. Maybe I could use them to spark some ideas in
me...
> Joe
> </Flack Vest>

ICE are still alive, is this the manual you're looking for:

http://store.ironcrown.com/detail.jsp;jsessionid=as138QAFA896?itemId=515
7&category=2042

BTRC have a product that may be worth checking out also ( I've never
looked at
it, but CORPS is a good rpg system, and 3G3 is pretty damned detailed,
so I
imagine that this Vehicle Design System should also be pretty cool ),
check
it out:

CORPS VDS ( Vehicle Design System ):

http://www.hyperbooks.com/catalog/20024.html

Anyhow -

Beers!

Prev: Re: Battletech and 3D ship images Next: Re: [OT] Canada was Space Programs was: Columbia