Prev: Re: [FT] Operational game Next: Re: [FT] Operational game

RE: Space Master Starship Construction

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 12:13:55 +1100
Subject: RE: Space Master Starship Construction

On Monday, February 10, 2003 12:04 PM, Joe Ross
[SMTP:ft4breedn@hotmail.com]
wrote:
> <Flak Vest>
>
> Anyone still have the old SpaceMaster SpaceLaw starship construction
rules

> anymore? I remember them being VERY detailed, and having lots of
interesting
> facets.. Maybe I could use them to spark some ideas in me...
> Joe
> </Flack Vest>

Got them, but they run to about 15 pages of fine print.  The one out of
"Marc Miller's Traveller" is just as good and still available in print.

Brendan
'Neath Southern Skies - http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/

Prev: Re: [FT] Operational game Next: Re: [FT] Operational game