Prev: OT Thanks To List Next: Re: FT: Thought on Orbital Bombardment...

RE: DS: Walkers

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:11:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: DS: Walkers

--- John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > I like sub optimal designs
>
> I don't.  I do like putting designs in situations
> that
> they weren't really intended for and seeing if they
> can cope.  See my comments re: border guards.

I have to agree with John on this one.	now, if you're
in a campaign setting, and you're playing a power that
has specific technological, economic, or resource
limitations, precluding you from using certain
mobility types and/or weapons, then you design
something that will do the job best with what you
have.  That's optimal for you, even if it isn't
optimal for everyone.  That's different than
intentionally designing a vehicle with flaws.

=====
Qui me amat, amet et canem meum.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: OT Thanks To List Next: Re: FT: Thought on Orbital Bombardment...