Prev: Re: [OT] Space Programs was: Columbia Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

Re: [OT] Fuel Cells was: Space Programs

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 10:00:45 -0600
Subject: Re: [OT] Fuel Cells was: Space Programs

On Tue,  4 Feb 2003 11:32:13 -0600, "Kevin Balentine"
<kevinbalentine@mail.ev1.net> wrote:

>I neglected to mention another huge holdup: The price of building an
>infrastructure capable of refueling fuel cell cars is expected to cost
>between $500,000 and $1 million per station, with the current
technology.

The programme I saw mentioned this as a big deal. This is one of the
reasons
hybrids, using gasoline for the hydrogen source, is more realistic in
the
short term.

http://www.hyperbear.com

"We come into the world and take our chances
 Fate is just the weight of circumstances
 That's the way that Lady Luck dances
 Roll the bones." - N. Peart

Prev: Re: [OT] Space Programs was: Columbia Next: Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]