Prev: RE: [semi-OT] Fuel Cells was: Space Programs (warning future hist ory comments may arise.... ;)) Next: [semi-OT, definitely TIC] US Collapse was: Fuel Cells was: Space Programs (warning future history comments may arise.... ;))

RE: [semi-OT, definitely TIC] US Collapse was: Fuel Cells was: Space Programs (warning future history comments may arise.... ;))

From: "B Lin" <lin@r...>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 15:54:55 -0700
Subject: RE: [semi-OT, definitely TIC] US Collapse was: Fuel Cells was: Space Programs (warning future history comments may arise.... ;))

I much prefer - US citizens rack up unprecedented credit card debt to
shore up falling economy, excessive government spending and decreased
taxation leads to large budget deficits.  Banks and financial
insitutions are unable to cope with the resulting finanacial debt load
and forclose on the US and its citizens to repay their loans.

--Binhan