Prev: Re: [FT] Errata? Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: Re: [FT] Operational game

Re: [FT] Errata? Part Deux Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

From: devans@n...
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 11:08:16 -0600
Subject: Re: [FT] Errata? Part Deux Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

Please note I also broke one of my, as yet, unwritten laws.

I failed to point out that my perception of items as missing from the
several cited pages was in no sense criticism, and that I give another
hurrah for the fine efforts of Mark, Paul, Tim, and Steve. When in
doubt, I
turn to you first.

Gentlemen, thank you.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: [FT] Errata? Re: (fwd) Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: Re: [FT] Operational game