Prev: Re: Very Bad News Next: Re: Very Bad News

GZG ECC Scenario Q:s.

Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:30:49 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GZG ECC Scenario Q:s.

On table 4, Sunday morning, there will be a game run
called "Battle for Huntington" which really cought my
eye. It's arranged by a man named Mike Richie, whom I
cant recall having seen here on the list.
I'm in Sweden, so I can't participate myself... :(

Is there anyone on the list who knows where I can
contact him?

I'd really like to know more on the background to the
Tuffleyverse Second US civil war  as well. It seems
like it coincides well with our version. :)
I own SG2 and DS2, but none of them really deals with
that subject...

(I know that they're not supposed to, but I can't help
loving the "official" background, now can I?) :)

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: Very Bad News Next: Re: Very Bad News