Prev: Re: Christmas shopping never comes too early! Next: Re: [FT] Fighters (AGAIN) was: Operational game

Re: Christmas shopping never comes too early!

From: Edward Lipsett <translation@i...>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:10:59 +0900
Subject: Re: Christmas shopping never comes too early!

I sorta liked the sun-powered sub... Wonder if it has screen doors, too?

on 03.1.31 5:10 PM, Brian Burger at yh728@victoria.tc.ca scribbleth:

--
The love of novels is the preference of sentiment to the senses.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Prev: Re: Christmas shopping never comes too early! Next: Re: [FT] Fighters (AGAIN) was: Operational game