Prev: RE: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: RE: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

From: "Eric Foley" <stiltman@t...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 15:43:03 -0800
Subject: Re: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]

----- Original Message -----
From: "CS Renegade" <njg@csrenegade.demon.co.uk>
To: <gzg-l@csua.berkeley.edu>
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 3:25 PM

> Joking aside, I'm not going to let this august group of
> individuals trundle out a solution I held off posting last year
> in order to protect the fraught and screenworn.

I actually like it -- and I've been one of the more reactionary people
about
not changing the system in the past.  Is this suggestion what the group
has
come up with, or is this just something you'd been holding on to that
has no
bearing on what they're doing?

The other question is, how will scatterguns be affected by it?	Will
they
merely be a more effective one-shot version of this, or...?

(aka Stilt Man)

Prev: RE: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game] Next: RE: [FT] F***ters [was: Operational game]