Prev: GZG-Vegas Next: RE: GZG-Vegas

Re: OT: Pet Deification was WCC

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@t...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 08:25:13 -0500
Subject: Re: OT: Pet Deification was WCC

The egyptians really thought that cats should be cared after as if they
were
gods...

All I need for cat care is a rock, a burlap bag and directions to the
nearest
pond.  (j/k)

I actually like cats, I just can't stand them, being violently allergic
and
all.  For some reason, I think they sense this, as all cats really like
me...
even the "Oh he's mean to strangers." cats...

They're evil I tell you... evil...

--
Flak Magnet (Tim)
www.geocities.com/flakmagnet72