Prev: Re: [CON] GZG East Coast Convention VI Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

From: bbrush@u...
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:29:59 -0600
Subject: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

By my reading of the series it's not just stuff that has an EM signature
as
we know that the auto-targeting works against, but ANYTHING that has
working electronics, which would include passively-guided munitions.
The
bit with the LRRP who couldn't be locked up after he was hit with EMP is
the defining piece of info for me.

Now obviously I can't prove my theory and Ringo may change everything in
the next book.

Bill

		      John Atkinson

		      <johnmatkinson@yahoo.com	      To: