Prev: Re: AP News Story Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

Re: Uber Dirtside website?

From: John Atkinson <johnmatkinson@y...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:32:09 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Uber Dirtside website?

--- Tony Christney <tchristney@telus.net> wrote:
> The stargrunt.ca folks have consistently stated that
> they are open to
> content contributions for both Stargrunt and
> Dirtside. They have a great
> site with quite a bit of infrastructure work done.
> Personally, that is
> where I would focus Dirtside web content.

The stargrunt.ca folks are overloaded with SGII
content.  They've got about 6-9 months backlog, and I
have been a good boy and not sent them anything since
this fall.  I'd reccommend putting something together
using stargrunt.ca as an inspiration.  See me for
content--I've got a buttload of house rules, and a
couple articles already in various places on the web.
Also designs and organizations. . .

Plus some ideas for more stuff.

John

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: AP News Story Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?