Prev: Re: Uber Dirtside website? Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

[OT] I dinna see no popups on Andy's site... Re: Uber Dirtside website?

From: devans@n...
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:40:44 -0600
Subject: [OT] I dinna see no popups on Andy's site... Re: Uber Dirtside website?

Of course, I also don't have Javascript running.

As I don't think the noble Mr. Martin has any J/JS scripted himself on
his
site, you can suppress those annoying things, should you wish, in most
browsers.

It's a trade off. Natch, the ISP thinks you SHOULD see the pop-ups to
help
cover their costs and 'appropriate' profits. ;->=

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Uber Dirtside website? Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?