Prev: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

From: Brian Bilderback <greywanderer987@y...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:47:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

--- Glenn M Wilson <triphibious@juno.com> wrote:
> Saint Louis is enjoying single digit days/negative
> degree nights  lately
> but it will (according to the weather guessers) 50
> in less than a week
> then nose dive time again for the temp.  How cold
> for how long to affect
> their performance?

That much I don't know, since I haven't read the
books.	I was just commenting on weather in general.
I'm also having a hard time following this, because
every time I read "Posleen"  it makes me think of
"Poteen,"  and then I'm stuck with images of Earth
being invaded by Darby O'Gill and the Little People,
Faith and Begorrah!

=====
Qui me amat, amet et canis meum.

http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?