Prev: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures? Next: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question

Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

From: Ryan M Gill <rmgill@m...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 11:32:48 -0500
Subject: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

At 11:24 AM -0500 1/24/03, laserlight@quixnet.net wrote:
>KarlHeinz said:
>>Sounds like an ecological problem in the making. 500 Million dog-sized
>carnivores in the area of a US state?
>
>They're horse-sized, not dog-sized--"dog" was for their intelligence.
>don't think there are 500 million on one command ship, though--IIRC the
>invasion of one of the southeastern US states has roughly 4 million
Posties.

I think that the attack on the DC region involved 500 million based
on one character's description to the president as to the strategic
and tactical situation. The South east only had portions of a Do-Dec
iirc. In the Raburn Gap area that is.

>As for ecological problem...yeah, I'd say a Posleen invasion definitely
>qualifies as an ecological problem....

Something of an understatement.
- Ryan Montieth Gill			     '01 Honda Insight -
- rmgill@SPAmindspring.com			    '85 CB700S -
- ryan.gill@SPAMturner.com		 '76 Chevy Monte Carlo -
- www.mindspring.com/~rmgill		       '72 Honda CB750 -
-				      '60 Daimler FV701H Mk2/3 -
-				   '42 Daimler Scout Car Mk II -
-	 The director of Home Security encourages you to       -
-	   turn in your neighbor & spy on your friends.        -
-  C&R-FFL  /  Protect your electronic rights!	  \ EFF-ACLU   -

Prev: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures? Next: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question