Prev: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures? Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

From: KH.Ranitzsch@t... (K.H.Ranitzsch)
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 16:41:55 +0100
Subject: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ryan Gill" <rmgill@mindspring.com>

> >IIRC it's about 400 normals per God King, on average.  And for those
of
you
> >who haven't read the books: yes, he did mean 500 million
>
> And that's not the entire force. That's about what comes down in one
> Dodecahedron Ship and gets spread out over the area of the size of a
> state. They're here for the food and the land. Everything animal
> (including human's is food).

Sounds like an ecological problem in the making. 500 Million dog-sized
carnivores in the area of a US state ? Are they warm-blooded like
mammals
with the associated high calorie requirement ? Or cold-blooded like
reptiles
? I think somebody mentioned they suffer from cold. Still a large
number.

Greetings
Karl Heinz

Prev: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures? Next: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?