Prev: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question Next: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question

Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

From: Oerjan Ohlson <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 07:09:11 +0100
Subject: Re: Posleen/HymnB4Battle Figures?

John Atkinson wrote:

>Here's the problem with the Posleen:  There are a LOT
>of non-LOS methods of taking out God-King floaters
>that would IRL mean that they would be more or less a
>nuisance, not a force capable of conquering most of
>the planet.

Exactly *how* good are the Posleen God-Kings in their ZAD role? (I
haven't
had time to read the books, so I don't know.)

If they're comparable to or better than the THEL (currently under
development), then any PGM-based ways to kill them are quite seriously
degraded.

Later,

Oerjan
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
-Hen3ry

Prev: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question Next: Re: DSII: Command Unit Question